Dear Cruise To The Edge Fans,
It’s the moment you have all been waiting for...the first update for the Cruise To The Edge! This is going to be one big party, cruising with YES and other progressive rock legends on this Western Caribbean odyssey! We are setting the stage for the one of the greatest rock cruises event ever and we want to prepare you for the upcoming cruise ticket sales launch!! Here are some of the important details:
- THE SHIP - The Beautiful MSC Poesia is the site for the Cruise To The Edge and she looks as gorgeous as they day she was launched. But don’t take our word for it, check out this link http://www.msccruisesusa.com/virtual-tour/MSC-Poesia/Virtual-Tour-MSC-Poesia.aspx
(More details below).
- ITINERARY - We have selected the perfect itinerary for our 5-night voyage as we visit the tropical rain forests of Ocho Rios, Jamaica and the pristine waters of Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Enjoy great music and new friends while exploring two of the Caribbean’s most enchanting ports! It all begins on Monday, March 25th, as 2013’s Most Anticipated Progressive Rock Event departs from Fort Lauderdale, Florida!!
DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART Mon, Mar-25 Ft. Lauderdale/Port Everglades, Florida 5 pm Tue, Mar-26 At Sea Wed, Mar-27 Georgetown, Grand Cayman 8 am 4 pm Thu, Mar-28 Ocho,Rios, Jamaica 8 am 4 pm Fri, Mar-29 Day at Sea Sat, Mar-30 Ft. Lauderdale/Port Everglades, Florida 7 am
- FULL CRUISE TO THE EDGE WEBSITE - The current website will be replaced by the full Cruise to the Edge website at 5 pm Eastern on Monday, October 15, 2012.The full website will include all cruise details, pricing, artists, terms and conditions and much more. You will have plenty of time to carefully study all the information before Ticket Sales open on Wednesday, October 17, 2012.
- TICKET SALES - Cabins may be booked starting at 5 pm Eastern on Wednesday, October 17, 2012, at www.CruiseToTheEdge.com by clicking on the BOOK NOW link at the top of the page. In addition, a toll free Reservation and Guest Services line will be available from 9 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific, Monday thru Friday. Phone numbers will be listed on the website prior to launch of ticket sales.
DUE TO ANTICIPATED HIGH DEMAND, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO BOOK ONLINE, IF POSSIBLE. IT WILL EXPIDITE THE RESERVATION PROCESS AND WILL LIMIT YOUR WAIT TIME.
- PRICING - Cabin prices start at only $999 USD per person (double occupancy) for an Interior cabin, or you may choose to pamper yourself with a Balcony cabin, starting for as little as $1299 USD per person. Pricing above already includes an Early Booking Discount of $200 USD per person, available on all online reservations made on or before November 15, 2012. Quad cabins are available (4 people sharing cabin), starting at only $699 USD per person. Limited VIP Superior Balcony cabins are available for $1999 USD per person (double occupancy). These cabins include premium concert access and other amenities (details coming soon). The sooner you book, the better your cabin location!!
- PAYMENT PLAN - You can reserve your cabin for a $600 USD per person deposit, with the final payment due on January 23, 2013.
- INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL CREDIT PROGRAM - In an effort to assist with the cost of international air travel, the Cruise To The Edge has announced the International Travel Credit Program*.
The program, designed for travelers flying into Florida from world destinations outside of the 50 United States, provides a $75 USD per person travel credit, (maximum, $150 USD credit per cabin) applied directly against the cost of the cruise. This offer is redeemable online only and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional code (including bar credit program). Please follow the booking procedures below:
Go to www.CruiseToTheEdge.com and go to the BOOK NOW link at the top of the page, beginning on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 5 pm Eastern when online sales open.
Look for the “Promotional Code” box on the first page of the reservation form and type in“TRAVPROMO” in the box. Complete and deposit your reservation by November 15, 2012*. The $75 USD per person (maximum $150 USD per cabin) travel credit will be applied to your cruise reservation. In addition, many European travelers can realize considerable savings due to favorable Euro to US dollar exchange rates. Early booking is recommended for best cabin selection.
*Reservations must be made on or before November 15, 2012 as instructed above. Travelers may be asked to show proof of international air purchase to receive offer. Offers and promotions are capacity controlled and may be terminated at any time. All prices and promotional discounts are in US dollars and cannot be redeemed for cash. ONLINE BOOKINGS ONLY. International Travel Credits may not be added after initial reservation is completed. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
We are ready to rock the seas aboard Cruise To The Edge and we want you there! This is a once-in-a-lifetime event and the pre-cruise buzz has been off the charts. No excuses, reserve your cabin on October 17, 2012…it would be a shame to sail without you!! More updates coming soon!!!
Your Cruise To The Edge Team